Hand in hand with the engineering improvements to the HTS 800 comes the exciting option to offer the drum with Premier’s distinctive Diamond Chrome fittings. Diamond Chrome features an unrivalled brilliant finish combined with extreme durability and since the ‘60s has set the benchmark for chrome plating musical instruments. The HTS 800 in Diamond Chrome firmly asserts itself as Premier’s flagship instrument and the pinnacle of pipe band snare drum design and performance.
All HTS instruments are fitted with Cybermax batter heads by Remo USA. Designed to perform at incredibly high tension, Cybermax offers exceptional strength, responsiveness, precision and stability thanks to the unique ‘Duralock‘ technology and state-of-the-art Aramid fibre material. Cybermax feels great to play and is incredibly responsive; no matter how high the tension is set, providing superior sound distinguished by a crisp, clear attack. Because of the extraordinary properties ofCybermax it is capable of a wide range of dynamic performance from the subtlest to the loudest parts.Cybermax is designed to perform equally well indoors or outdoors, and in solo or ensemble playing.
- Die-cast, polished aluminium hoops with ‘Blasted Chrome’ down tubes
- Diamond Chrome option
- 6mm 6-ply solid birch shell
- Internally lacquered free floating shell for increased response and warm tone
- Precision bearing edges for enhanced projection and clarity
- Tension bolts feature unique anti-friction coating to prevent binding
- Elegant snare mechanisms giving smooth and positive feel
- Fit of batter and suspension hoops gives optimal range without compromising projection and volume
- Cybermax batter head by Remo USA
- All-new metallic chrome finish options
Please contact us for a quotation on this product